Tuesday, March 4, 2008

After some semi-uber photoshopping , THIS IS MY FINAL PRODUCT!!!

- At some HDB, evil lurks ... -



I used blur to ... well blur the incoming subject ...

- Thinks to himself ... "This mask will make her SCREAM!!!" *no pun intended* -



No editing here, handsome enough lol

- Ready to spook! -




On second thought the blur makes the it look like different dimensions ... Gives the feeling in 2 other worlds ... I'll decide which to print later

- He strikes!!! -




Motion blur FTW!!! Looks Jumper-ish ...

- Boo! -




Radial blur FTW!!! Sorry I keep using blur , my limited mad skillz dont allow much fancy work so I make do with what i discover

- Huh? -




Does ??? = text? I give myself the benefit of doubt in this case , the ??? maybe a bit redundant given the excellent facial expression of my female model so I can live without it if necessary. It does add a certain comic element though...

- What? Blind??? -




Tried to photoshop , but the face was too damaged to salvage anything ... I tried my best ... >_<

- The mysterious walking stick that appears only now -




I blurred the 1st and 3rd pics so that people cant see there's a walking stick behind her back . That explains the mysterious stick! Covering my backside so to speak ...

- Saddified -




It's 50/50 for this pic , I'm trying to recreate the comic effect that when characters become disappointed they turn all dark and gloomy ... Doesnt really work in this pic though ... But thats the main idea of it anyway ... I think I'll stick to the original if I lose sleep over this pic

That sums up my photoshop efforts. Big shout out to Amy for being the unfortunate blind woman , her cousin for taking photos and Colin who told me where to get that mask. Oscars here I come!

No comments: