Thursday, March 20, 2008


Quick recap ...



Cover of card ... Inside is ...



Its Johnny Bravo !!! Hide your girls !!! =)


Concept : The cover is very mature and sophisticated looking , so one would expect the inside to be the same ... Suddenly out pops Johnny Bravo! Going for the comic feel this time , doing the same old theme was kinda boring ... The transition from black to blue may be a bit sudden , I have to print it out first for a first hand view ... It brings a smile to my face though lol ... Wanted to use a muscular tiko looking cupid , but I could not draw/find on internet so I took the next best thing ... JOHNNY BRAVO !!!!

-Update - This version was so poorly received it was sad. Apparently people didnt feel the Johnny Bravo vibe ... I could replace the interior with the pink one but I dont want to repeat the same concept twice ... Only thing to change is to make the logo at the back smaller, it really makes a difference after I've changed it.

No comments: