Final NM2208 thoughts
2 more days to hand in everything and I've still got stuff to print lol ... At least I'll be relieved when Wednesday comes ... NM2208 is by far the most interesting module I've taken so far, any NUS students interested in design should give this module a try. My class is pretty talented and competitive, so there's the drive to one-up your classmates and gain recognition. It's easy to understand the stuff taught, but to really master it is another matter. I feel most of my work is pretty straightforward , people can instantly understand what I'm trying to express but compared to a work thats unconventional, I think mine will lack starpower. The storybook assignment I enjoyed the most, it challenged me to think creatively and move my ass around to get stuff done lol ... I would like to thank Ms Siti my tutor , her comments are insightful and she knows her stuff. This module has motivated me to learn Photoshop and I've learnt that precise planning for a project really is important to save time and confusion.
Thanks all that have read my blog~! No plans to update anymore lol ... Cheers!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment